Dialogue Coordinator (Temporary Assignment)
This position is for a temporary engagement through our staffing partner Yoh Services.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States for this position.
Please note, this is an onsite position.
- Prepare and manage ADR and mo-cap materials needed for recording, edit sessions, and select takes based on notes in ADR scripts.
- Provide assets and audio stems for the animation department
- Master all general, gameplay, and in-game cinematic voice assets
- Ensure the overall quality and implementation of all voice assets
- Work with the sound editors to make sure assets are available for animation tagging and scripting into the game
- Work with the Localization Manager to make sure collaboration between the various territories runs smoothly
- Work with the programming department to help build and implement tools and pipelines
- Work directly with the Audio Lead to make sure the overall audio aesthetic is achieved
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed
Requirements and Skills:
- High degree of proficiency with Pro Tools and Sound Forge
- Experience as a sound designer is preferred
- Experienced Excel user
- Knowledge of VBA programming
- Audio scripting and implementation experience
- Must be extremely detail oriented and be able to manage tens of thousands of audio files
- Experience with Adobe Premiere
- Familiarity with video encoding and recording
- Understanding of the game design process from start to finish
As a part of the Naughty Dog application process, candidates will be expected to provide a portfolio or demo reel of their work and may be asked to complete a test.
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org