Operations Coordinator (Temporary Assignment)
This position is for a temporary engagement through our staffing partner Yoh Services.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States for this position.
Naughty Dog, part of Sony Interactive Entertainment, is a multi-award winning video game development studio located in Santa Monica. We are in search of an adept operations coordinator to perform a variety of administrative duties necessary for a smooth running office. This person would ideally be a strong communicator, proactive, and be able to prioritize tasks throughout their day. This person would be providing support to the team as well as the studio. An ability to organize and use MS office suite is necessary. If you have experience in this type of role, love games, and think you’d be a great addition, we’d love to talk to you!
- Greet visitors, employees and vendors in a friendly and professional manner
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail/deliveries
- Upkeep the cleanliness of studio/common areas/front desk area/mailroom
- Manage and maintain the studio office and kitchen supplies
- Answer and screen calls from main phone line in a courteous and professional way
- Assist with company event planning
- Handle employee distributions
- Send company-wide communications
- Act as liaison with Building Property Management Office by corresponding with their Facilities, Security and Parking Departments
- Perform other clerical duties such as filing and scanning, etc.
- Occasionally assist Naughty Dog Marketing/Community Team with special projects
Requirements & Skills:
- Experience multi-tasking in fast-paced environments
- Detail oriented with demonstrated standards for quality and follow-through
- Able to work collaboratively with a team and independently as needed
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Resourceful and proactive problem-solving skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, including Excel
- Able to lift up to 35 pounds
- Positive attitude and reliability is a must
- Experience in game industry preferred
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- A love for Naughty Dog games is very helpful
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org