Quality Assurance Tester (Temporary Assignment)
This position is for a temporary engagement through our staffing partner Yoh Services.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States for this position.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- A desire to be part of the Naughty Dog Kennel
- Eager to identify, investigate, and report bugs
- Willing to work directly with other disciplines in the development environment
- Able to communicate issues in a clear and concise manner
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to understand and execute test plans with an eye for detail
- Flexible and adaptive to assignment and schedule changes, including overtime
- Able to test for extended stretches of time while staying focused on the task at hand
- Demonstrable skillset beyond just bug entry and documentation
- Previous testing experience not required
- Applicants without prior testing experience should display working knowledge of PS4 system
- Working knowledge of game development pipeline
- Clearly defined desire for career in game development
- Understanding of programming languages, creation of digital art, and/or basic game design concepts
- Advanced online multiplayer game network testing experience considered an asset
- Formal post-high school education (college, technical school, etc.)
- Foreign language skills a plus. We are particularly interested in candidates who are fluent in Arabic, Brazilian Portuguese, French, Japanese, or Russian
The first contract period is 6 months and this is a full-time TEMPORARY position with overtime hours expected at various times during the project cycle.
Local candidates are preferred but not required (make sure you can commute to Santa Monica, California on a daily basis).
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org