The Last of Us - Patch 1.02
The Last of Us is patched to version 1.02. A few tweaks for both single player and multiplayer.
By| Twitter | Friday June 28 2013
We are deploying patch 1.02 for The Last of Us today. It will be available globally at 5pm PST. Please download and install as soon as it becomes available in your region.
Changelist for Patch 1.02
- Single player
- Texture of a phone number on a bulletin board changed
- Host migration has been improved. Losing connection to the host during a migration should occur less often
- General crash when leaving multiplayer fixed
- Intro camera fix for some introductory cut-scenes
- Connectivity issues while playing have been tuned
- If you disconnect or lose connection to the host, you will no longer advance a clan day. You will only advance a day if you are kicked from the match, or exit through the menu
- Explosion Expert level 2 should be selectable now
- The voting time for match selection has been reduced to 15 seconds
- “No party” playlist options have been added to both Supply Raid and Survivors, players can only join this playlist solo
- Melee against a downed character now uses the same range as normal melee
As you see we made some tweaks to improve various gameplay and technical issues that arose once the game was launched. We’ll be updating and adding additional fixes over the coming months. Keep reporting any issues on our technical forums.
See you online!