The Last of Us Remastered Photo Mode Contest!
Show us your best shots from Photo Mode, enter our contest, and you could win some amazing prizes including your winning photo signed by the Naughty Dog development team!
By| Twitter | Friday August 15 2014
As we were putting the finishing touches on The Last of Us: Remastered a couple of months ago, we couldn’t wait to see the results from including Photo Mode tools in our game. In just the last two weeks since release we’ve seen some incredible output from our community, some of it even in video format!
The gang over at NeoGAF have a massive thread of amazing Photo Mode shots we look at every day. You may have seen Grant Voegtle’s amazing The Last of Us trailer that was created entirely using Photo Mode. We’ve also seen a steady stream of great Photo Mode shots fill up our Twitter feed, and that’s just scratching the surface of what is being shared on a daily basis.
We seriously have no words how awesome all these contributions are – the creativity and quality of your images has gone way beyond our wildest expectations.
Now we want to give a little back to recognize and celebrate all these awesome images we’ve been seeing… Starting TODAY at 12:00 PM PST, we are running a Photo Mode Contest for The Last of Us Remastered!
We’ve got some great prizes lined up including poster sized images of your winning photo signed by the Naughty Dog development team (!!!), a Joel and Ellie statuette previously only available in The Last of Us Post Pandemic Edition, a digital copy of The Art of The Last of Us by Dark Horse, and more!
It’s easy to participate:
- The contest starts on August 15, 2014, at 12:00 PM PST and ends on September 5, 2014, at 11:59 PM PST
- You have to be following @Naughty_Dog on Twitter
- Send your entry photo to @Naughty_Dog using the hashtag #TLOUPhotoModeContest
- Your tweet must specify one category you are entering your photo into:
- You must use the “Share” button on your PS4
- You must be a legal resident in one of the 50 United States (excluding Arizona) or Washington, D.C.
- If you haven’t used Photo Mode before, watch this handy tutorial video we made for you
Be sure to read the Official Rules right away and then start sharing your Photo Mode shots: http://www.thelastofus.playstation.com/photo_contest_rules.html
If you live in Europe – don’t fret, the PlayStation team over there will also run a Photo Mode contest in a few weeks. We’ll update you with more details when we have them!