Title Update 1.09
Title Update 1.09 is coming in hot and will be released Wednesday, July 28, 2010, at about 10:00 AM PDT / 5:00 PM GMT.
Hit the jump for full details on what is included in the Title Update.
By| Twitter | Tuesday July 27 2010
Title Update 1.09 will be released in all regions on Wednesday, July 28, 2010 at about 10:00 AM PDT (what time is that in my city?).
Title Update 1.09 includes the following:
- Changes made to multiplayer character skin system to allow for voices to be included with future skins
- Made changes to character game mechanics to prevent players from using exploits
- Fixed ability for players to “super throw” the treasure in Plunder matches
- Cash awarded per kill in Elimination has been increased to $750 per kill
- Enabled the ability for Naughty Dog to easily alter the amount of cash earned for individual Medals on a playlist or gametype basis and per-kill
Thanks to some of the changes above, we’ll be issuing a LiveData update that will rescale Medal cash awards in Objective games ONLY. For matches which fall under the Objective modes, cash for individual and kill-based medals have been decreased in value, while cash for Objective based medals have been increased as follows:
- Tip Off – $1,000
- Captured – $4,000
- That’s Embarrassing – $10,000
- Protectorate – $2,000
- No Cigar – $2,000
- Drop It – $1,000
- None Shall Pass – $5,000
- Expansionist – $5,000
Head over to our community forums and leave your feedback, questions or any issues you may have encountered with Title Update 1.09.