Uncharted 3 Beta 1.01 Patch Notes
In the early morning of Wednesday, June 29, we pushed out the 1.01 update to the Uncharted 3 Multiplayer Beta. Here are your patch notes.
By| Twitter | Wednesday June 29 2011
Much, much earlier today, Wednesday, June 29, we pushed out the 1.01 update to the Uncharted 3 Multiplayer Beta. Full patch notes to the update are listed below.
Available: June 29, 2011
Relevant minor updates prior to 1.01
- Temporarily removed Plunder gametype from matchmaking
- Added in Free For All to replace Plunder
- Temporarily disabled Facebook integration
- Removed Yemen from map rotation in Free For All. Yemen will return during its regularly scheduled week.
- Temporarily removed Cursed from Power Play rotation
- Fixed issue where a crash would occur when backing out of multiplayer
- Fixed frequent slowing of framerate that could lead to the Beta freezing
- Fixed a crash involving Emblems