Uncharted 3 - Patch 1.06 Notes
The Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception 1.06 patch has gone live and should be rolling out globally over the next 24 hours. Hit the jump for the full patch notes.
By| Twitter | Wednesday February 29 2012
The Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception 1.06 patch has been pushed and should be rolling out globally over the next 24 hours. The patch notes to update 1.06 are as follows:
Available: February 29, 2012
- Players can now consistently earn the Return To Sender medal
- Players can now consistently earn the Hot Potato medal
- Players are now able to melee when automatically reloading a gun
- Players can no longer throw grenades while carrying an object
- Enemy AI now dies appropriately at the end of each Co-Op Arena round for players.
- Mute functionality has been improved; players should no longer be able to hear the other player on either side of the mute action
- Fixed an exploit with thrown objects being used to escape the level boundaries
- During Sudden Death in TDM, players will no longer initially spawn in the last location their buddy spawned
- Late-joiners to multiplayer games no longer have a new set of power weapons when entering a game
- Fixed a rare issue in which certain users were inappropriately kicked out of a non-DLC matchmaking game
Patch 1.06 adds the necessary technical hooks for the upcoming Co-Op Shade Survival Mode to function.
As always, please let us know thoughts below and in the forums. We'll have news about the next patch once it's ready to deploy.