Uncharted 3 Patch 1.14 Update- Block Mesh Maps Arrive
Patch 1.14 is available now for all regions except Asia. Block Mesh lab maps arrive. Full details here.
By| Twitter | Wednesday August 15 2012
Uncharted 3 Patch 1.14 has been deployed for all regions except Asia. It is a minor update and an incremental patch. We are also pushing out a couple live updates and introducing the first Block Mesh Lab by our designer, Junki.
Available: August 15 2012
- Previously purchased characters and emblems will be properly unlocked for Legacy players
- Djinn and Guerro voiceovers have been restored
- Wins/Losses will in the Lab playlist will not be counted in the leaderboards or on a player’s personal stats
- Rate of fire change to the M9
- Scope Zoom mod fixed to work properly
- Lab updated with Block Mesh Map #1
We are also rolling out the first few months of the community calendar. Check your multiplayer profile page later today to see what kind of maps, activities, and events are on the horizon. We’re just getting started. Get ready for more updates to Uncharted 3 Multiplayer and a full calendar of community events over the next few months.