Uncharted 3 - Patch 1.17 Notes
Colors! Platinum tier! We've once again skipped over a number and gone to the next one as this patch has some pretty big hidden technical hooks. Patch 1.17 hits Uncharted 3 Multiplayer today.
By| Twitter | Monday February 25 2013
We're starting off the week with a taste of what's in store. This patch will set up everything so we can deploy our biggest update to Uncharted 3 Multiplayer yet tomorrow.
Patch 1.17 Notes
Available: Globally - February 25, 2013 before 6:30pm PST.
- Inactive players leaderboard reset
- Naughty Dog Paw icon will appear near your rank icon - we love you. We'll explain more tomorrow.
- Multiple Block Mesh Lab Maps can now be added to the Lab and Custom Games Playlist by Naughty Dog
- More than one Lab Map may now appear in the Lab Playlist
- The following Medals have been removed from Team Objective and Plunder:
Spray and Pray
- Changes to existing Team Objective and Plunder medals:
Expansionist from 5 territories to 2 and $1,000 to $500
None Shall Pass from 5 kills to 2 and $1,000 to $500
Captured from $500 to $2,000
Protectorate from $250 to $1,000
No Cigar from $750 to $2,000
Executioner from $250 to $1,000
Guard Duty $350 to $1,500
- Additional colors added to every item and skin. - MOAR COLORS! Hooray!
- New head items item for various characters - available later on
- New shirts for custom characters - available later on
- Platinum tournament tier - reached at 23,500 points
- 11 new items just for the Tournament rewards
- Starting immediate Platinum Tournament rewards are Drake Shade Raptor Mask and Talbot Shade Dive Helmet, these will be unlocked once you acheive Platinum for the first time.
- There are four new Platinum tier permanent unlocks for the Djinn Skin.
- You will earn the Djinn Stunner Shades after 2 Platinum tiers.
- You will earn the Djinn Head Wrap after 4 Platinum tiers.
- You will earn the Djinn Helmet after 6 Platinum tiers.
- You will earn the Djinn Horns after 8 Platinum tiers. The Djinn horns have a stat that no other item has: +Aimed Movement Speed!
- Addressed several recurrent bugs