___ CURRENT JOBS
- | Environment Model & Layout Artist
- | Character TD/Rigger
- | Lighting Artist
- | Character Artist
- | Game Designer (Multiplayer Systems Scripter)
- | Game Designer (Systems)
- | Game Designer (Single Player)
- | Game Designer (Gameplay Scripter)
- | Game Designer (Multiplayer)
- | Multiplayer Gameplay Programmer
- | Tools Programmer
- | Graphics Programmer
- | Gameplay Programmer
- | Quality Assurance Tester (Temporary Assignment)
NOVEMBER POSITIONS ARE LIVE!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter @naughtydogjobs for live updates!
Naughty Dog is the developer of critically acclaimed and top-selling titles including the Crash Bandicoot franchise, Jak and Daxter franchise Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception, the Last of Us and Uncharted 4: A Thief's End. Naughty Dog is also home to the ICE Team, one of Sony’s World Wide Studios central technology groups. The ICE Team focuses on creating core graphics technologies for Sony’s worldwide first party published titles, including low level game engine components, graphics processing pipelines, supporting tools, and graphics profiling and debugging tools.
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Flex-spending account (For Health and Child Care)
- SONY USA 401KPlan
- Basic Life Insurance, AD&D insurance & Additional Life Insurance
- Short-term (STD) disability insurance & Long-term (LTD) disability insurance
- Met Law Voluntary Legal Plan
- Employee assistance plan (EAP)
- Paid vacation, post-project & holiday office closures and sick days
- Relocation Assistance
- Stocked Kitchen with fresh fruit, breakfast, snacks and more
- PlayStation Perks Card (various discounts on things such as food, clothes, and vacations)
- Free Monthly Sony CDs
- Discounted Sony Games
- Free Sony Studios Movie Screenings
- Sony Store Discounts
- Naughty Dog Daily Raffles
- Yoga classes
- Soccer groups
- Biking to Work/Parking Cash Out Program
- Naughty Dog Employee Referral Program
If you think you have what it takes to join our talented Kennel, please review our current openings below.
If you don’t see your desired position listed, don’t fret, just send us your resume – along with a demo reel (if applicable) – to . Sorry, no internships or student works. Please do not send us game ideas. You can also send physical resumes and portfolios to our studio at 2425 Olympic Blvd, Ste. 300, Santa Monica CA, 90404.
It is the policy of Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc. (SCEA) to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. SCEA does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law. SCEA also makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled employees.