It's been a while in the works -- we recently made a major update to NaughtyDog.com to add a ton more detail to everyone's multiplayer stats and we think you'll really like this website update. There's still a few things here and there that need tweaking and updating, but this update brings us quite close to our original vision of displaying multiplayer stats from UNCHARTED 2. Once we get back to the studio in 2010 we'll be looking at how we can potentially expand our stats display further. We'd love to hear your thoughts on the new stats display and the types of things you'd like to see, so please let us know in the comments or in this thread on the PlayStation.com forums. Below is a brief overview of what's new and updated with multiplayer stats. Career
- We're now displaying expanded details of competitive and cooperative stats separately
- Many personal stats can compared to global averages
- You can now view in-depth stats for any single gametype, map or valid combination of both
- A full history of previously played matches is now available
- Per match details by player is now available as well
- Updated the kills by and deaths by stats to be accurate for competitive games only
- Competitive and cooperative medals awarded has been split out into two separate pages
A couple things to note:
- Currently, custom games aren't displayed or factored into all the stats.
- There is delay before a match you've played shows up in your match history while we process the stats. The delay will vary depending on how many games are being played that day across the entire player population -- please, be patient if it doesn't show up quickly!