Patch 1.11 has been deployed and will be available for download across all regions over the next 24 hours. Just in time for memorial day weekend in the U.S., Patch 1.11 heralds the return of The Lab, Elimination mode, and many other updates we've outlined in our previous blog post. If you don't want to click the link and read that post here's a video that outlines all of the changes:
Here's rundown of the patch 1.11 notes in written form as well:
- The Lab returns and we begin the playlist with a T-bolt/Pistole only map. We will be rolling out other game types as the year progresses.
- The Lab will contain treasure drops from whatever the base game type is (the T-bolt/Pistole map is considered Team Deathmatch)
- Elimination Mode has been added.
- Elimination mode will contain treasure drops from Team Deathmatch
- Message of the Day returns – a daily message will pop up with news, tips, and other information
- The following custom game settings are now available via a menu in Custom Game mode called “Advanced Settings”
- Respawn Time
- Buddy Spawning toggle
- Health Multiplier – by percentage
- Sprinting toggle
- Weapon Mode (Default, Basic Weapons, Pistols, RPG-7)
- Medal Kickbacks toggle
- Boosters toggle
- Grenade Throw Back toggle
- If you leave a game, disconnect, or turn off your PS3 mid-game, it will be counted as a loss.
- Kill and deaths no longer count towards your career stats in Plunder and Team Objective modes
- The technical hooks to make the Game of the Year edition (EU) work properly with DLC were added
- The Long Ranger Medal can now be earned by achieving 3 kills at 50 meters in a match instead of 3 kills at 70 meters.
- In Team Deathmatch mode the Airstrip and London maps now are listed with “No Intro” variations. If these variations are selected you’ll start those maps with no convoy events.
If your language is Greek, the Message of the Day will be static until the next patch update. We are getting some technical issues ironed out regarding the Greek language Message of the Day and that should be updated in the next patch. We will also be rolling out some minor live updates that you may or may not notice. We'll let you know as these happen if they will affect your gameplay experience.
Notice the awesome gif created by one of our Environmental Artists here at Naughty Dog above? It's quick glimpse into the level construction of our Oasis map. It could be a hint about future labs. A second hint? There won't be any map builder coming. Soooooo.....what's your best guess?
See you in The Lab!