As you may have spotted on the PlayStation.blog, the next time you start up UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves you will be required to download an update to the game. (Japan and Asia regions — your update will be available next week.) Here’s the list of (most of) the changes we made. Some changes have been withheld to protect the innocent.
- Addressed respawn points when the artifact goes out of bounds in the Plunder gametype
- Dynamically adjust the win condition for fewer players during the course of a match
- Added features to deter players from voluntarily leaving during a match
- Added rate limit to “When a Chapter is Completed” Twitter event
- Fixed a display issue during letterboxing
- Fixed Danish Trophy description
- Fixed screenshot utility in standard definition resolutions
- Fixed the “Players Met” list not displaying recent players
- Addressed a variety of Multiplayer connectivity issues
As we said before, there's some more changes that were made that we didn't list out, all in the name of improving the UNCHARTED 2 experience offline and online.