Patch 1.13 for Uncharted 3 - it’s not a unicorn, it’s Godzilla. It’s coming to your PS3 around this August 14th. Due to the sheer amount of content and general information to explain we’re going to be firing off details about the patch over the course of a few blog posts.
We’ve been working extremely hard to get Patch 1.13 thoroughly tested and ready for deployment. Patch 1.13 will contain an exciting new system, fresh DLC, and some gameplay fixes. For this first salvo, we’ll just be addressing the upcoming gameplay fixes. Here’s a rundown of gameplay fixes to expect:
- Increased recoil has been added to the G-MAL
- Deathmatch will now appear in round 5 instead of round 3 in Team Objective game modes
- Quitting out of Co-op will no longer count as a Competitive loss when signing-out/disconnecting
- Lab games no longer count towards the Leaderboard
- Death from Above medal now requires the player to be at least 2 meters off the ground
- Players can earn more than 1 “Here, Hold This Medal” in a match
- A collection of trophies have been added for each DLC pack available
- The TAU Sniper Pistol has been tuned so the rate of fire is up 30% and you pick 6 instead of 3 bullets upon collecting new ammo now
- The M9 blindfire accuracy has been reduced by 10% efficiency
- Cloaked level 3 is now immune to the effects of Disruption (it wasn’t working properly so we fixed it)
These fixes are the tip of iceberg. There are more gameplay fixes coming as well but we’re not ready to discuss those yet. To get you amped for Patch 1.13 we posted up exclusive remixes of Uncharted 3 multiplayer power play music. These tracks have never before been released. They can be found and downloaded for free over on our Soundcloud page.
If you have burning questions for the development team head over to our forums. We’ve been holding a monthly Q&A since May in which we answer ten questions per month that are given the most kudos or attention by the community. The June answers are up and the July ones will be coming this week or early next. We’ve already dropped some hints about what else to expect in patch 1.13 in those Q&As. Once August 1st arrives another thread will be started so hop on the forums and get your questions ready.
On July 30th, we’ll have some information about our Make.Believe Uncharted Audition winner, Jeremy Gallant. Be on the lookout for that and more patch 1.13 news here very Soon™
Patch 1.13 will contain an exciting new system, fresh DLC, and gameplay fixes.