Time to show off some of your best – and worst – moments in the Uncharted 4 Multiplayer Beta to your fellow community members. In partnership with our pals at PlayStation, we’re running a contest where you can win some great prizes or shout-outs on social media by sharing those very moments.
We’re calling it Uncharted 101.
During the Uncharted 4 multiplayer beta, challenges will be released on social media, asking you to explore many of the interesting gameplay features in the Beta, such as using the grappling hook to deploying a Mystical in a match. We’re asking our community to share what they’ve learned using #Uncharted101ContentEntry on Facebook and Twitter, rewarding the authors of the best posts with re-posts, re-tweets, or a chance to win a copy of Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End once it’s released.
The contest starts TODAY at 12:00 PM PST!
We’ve got some great prizes lined up. 50 entrants will have a chance to win a digital copy of Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End and one entrant will have the chance to win the Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Libertalia Collector’s Edition.
It’s easy to participate:
- The contest starts on December 9, 2015 at 12pm PST and ends December 13, 2015 12pm PST
- You have to be following @Naughty_Dog (https://twitter.com/naughty_dog) on Twitter or Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/naughtydog) or @PlayStation (https://twitter.com/PlayStation) on Twitter or Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/PlayStation)
- Share your entry photo or video with @Naughty_Dog or @PlayStation using the hashtag #Uncharted101ContestEntry on Twitter, or post to your public Facebook feed with the hashtag #Uncharted101ContestEntry
- Your tweet or post must include the #Uncharted101ContestEntry hashtag and a image or video completing the challenge issued by Naughty Dog
- You must use the “Share” button on your PS4 system and then share it on Twitter or Facebook with the hashtag #Uncharted101ContestEntry
- You must be a legal resident in one of the 50 United States excluding Arizona
Be sure to read the Official Rules right away and then start sharing your content: